Tools are cost driving components. Our many years of experience and continuous improvement enables us to guarantee the lowest overall costs and while providing consistent quality.
Our in-house database, which goes back over 35 years, contains documentation covering more than 5,000 different tools and clamping devices that we have produced in our own, in-house manufacturing facility. Continuous development enables us to design and manufacture tools that meet today’s demands of technology, service life and quality.
FEASIBILITY AND DESIGN
We also see it as our task to support you with drive-element designs that are appropriate for production. Developed in-house, our software takes into account every aspect that is relevant to gearing applications. This guarantees you tools of the best possible design to give you full control of the honing process at all times.
We use modern 3D-CAD software to create the manufacturing drawings for tools and clamping devices.
Production is a core competency that we continuously develop. This enables us to guarantee that our products are of the highest quality. The manufacturing of diamond tools is a typical example. It is done on topological grinders that we modified so that we can make tools with or without a defined twist.
Our services include:
- Diamond dressing gears (DDG) of the very best DIN quality, diamond dressing rings (DDR), master gears for double-flank roller testing, diamond wheels
- Grinding wheels
- Synthetic resin, vitrified or conglomerate honing stones to various specifications tailored to your needs.
- Mechanical clamping devices for workpieces with external or internal gears
- Hydraulic clamping devices for workpieces with external or internal gears
- Long service life with consistent part quality
- long dressing intervals
- low initial dressing allowances up to ready-profiled honing stones