HMP-400/AP Honing System
- Productive, compact, modular
- Large batches fast
- Clean factory
TECHNICAL BENEFITS OFFERED BY GEAR HONING
- Low transmission noise emissions
- Longer service life of gears
- No heat input into the gear during machining (no risk of grinding burn)
- Surface roughness Ra < 0.1 / 0.2 μm
- Freely selectable topology
- Twist-free process
ECONOMIC BENEFITS OF GEAR HONING
- Short machining times
- Low tool costs
- Lower production costs compared to gear grinding
- High process reliability and process stability (copying process)
- Long tool life with honing stone external diameter of 400 mm
- High degree of flexibility and workpiece spectrum with honing stone external diameter of 400 mm
I CAN HONE – FAST, STABLE AND ECONOMICALLY
An HMP-400/AP is an HMP 400 plus automation. Extremely compact design results in a highly productive, quantity manufacturing system in the smallest possible space. The peripheral equipment required for reliable production such as double flank roll checking or drying station are fully integrated. This powerful cell consistently implements market requirements for efficiency and productivity.
COMPACT AND MODULAR
Designed for modular expansion, the automation system allows individual layouts tailored to customers’ requirements. This production cell can also be used for the economic production of internal gears. Special emphasis was placed on ergonomics and short set-up times at the design stage.
The HMP-400/AP is convincing for its speed as well as its fulfillment of the ‘Clean Factory’ claim. The loss of cooling lubricants is prevented by the separation system within the gear honing machine and in the handling area, by extraction and blower systems as well as by the two-zone gripper system.
- Gear honing (external/internal)
- Fast, compact, modular automation system
- Separation system in the area of the machine as well as in the handling area ‘Clean Factory’
- Integrated peripheral equipment, such as roll checker, storage areas and drying station
- Ergonomic design
- User-friendly and easy to maintain
Click HERE for a copy of our brochure.